Nachos are very healthy for school lunch ideas for picky eaters.Did your kids is picky eater?
- if when it comes to school lunch since all their fellow mates bring varieties of food, so they also want something different.
- For this purpose, we are going to share a quick recipe with the moms here, And it will you to make your picky child happy.
- However,we are going to acquaint you with a recipe with rice flour as it contains a decent amount of fiber, and that recipe is Nachos.
Why nachos are best as School Lunch Ideas for Picky Eaters
- Nachos are crispy in taste.
- Some kids do not like to eat tortilla, so you can feed your kid all the fibers, protein, and vitamin B content than tortilla has in the form of nachos.
- In short, nachos are beneficial for your kid’s health.
Nachos quick recipe
In today’s time of COVID, your kid should be healthy. Consequently, it is one of the best snacks for your kid, and also it is a quick recipe.
- Rice flour 1 & ½ cup
- 1 small sized chopped onion
- 1 small sized finely chopped tomato
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- Lemon juice of half small sized lemon
- Salt as per taste
- 2-3 tbsp Cheese powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- First of all, take a pan, add water to it and then salt according to taste, bring the water to a boil.
- Later, add rice flour mix it well. Cook it for almost two to three minutes on a medium flame.
- After that, cover the pan, cook for one more minute on the low flame, and immediately transfer the flour into a bowl.
- Once the mixture becomes warm, knead it nicely into a soft dough and cover it into cloth.
- After some time, roll the dough shrill like a tortilla, and cut it into small triangular shapes using a pizza cutter.
- Prick those triangular shapes nachos with a fork or knife.
- Take a pan and add oil for frying nachos into it and let it heat.
- Later, deep fry nachos on medium flame till they turn crispy.
- Take a bowl, add chopped onion, tomatoes, garlic, coriander, lemon juice, and salt. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Take a box, add cheese powder, and Kashmiri red chili powder mix well them formerly add nachos.
- Close the lid and shake the box to coat the nachos well with cheese powder.
- Your quick snacks are ready for your kid’s school lunch.