School lunches for kids are the primary concern of all mothers about regarding kid’s diet. They are in constant confusion about what to pack in the kid’s lunch box. Now it’s time that your little ones are heading back to school. The mothers are again in the same phase. Schoollunchideas.Net has come with some quick and fantastic lunchbox ideas. These are not that much difficult and can meet the kid’s body requirement.
1. Pizza bread
- Tomato ketchup
- Cut the onion, capsicum, and tomato into tiny pieces.
- Take a pan, add these vegetables and spices like salt and black pepper.
- Cook these vegetables in butter on a medium flame for just 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take two pieces of slightly toasted bread in butter.
- Spread tomato ketchup on loaves of bread
- Put the cooked mixture of vegetables and cheese on it.
- Place the bread pieces in pan to give heat. You can also place it in the oven.
- The yummy pizza bread is ready to serve.
- All the ingredients are also suitable for kid’s health.
2. Sweet potato crisps
- Sweet Potato
- Olive oil
- Cut sweet potato into thin slices.
- Toss it in olive oil.
- Heat oven to 200 C and roast the slices for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let them cool
- You can also put ketchup in your kid’s lunch with sweet crispy potato.
3. Fruity Sundae
- Mixed berries
- Put the yoghurt in an airtight container.
- Blend the strawberries and make a paste.
- Mix it in yoghurt.
- Top the mixture with mixed berries.
- A yummy and healthy Sundae of fruit is ready.
4. Potato cheese balls
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
- Boil and mash the potatoes in the night to save your time.
- Take cheese cubes and cover it with mashed potato in a ball shape.
- Fry the potato balls in oil and wait to change its color to light brown.
- The healthy potato cheese balls are ready for lunch.
Children, especially in primary and lower secondary schools, are very active. So it is essential to provide them with a healthy second breakfast or lunch, especially if