Lunch for school is the most critical meal of the day, and here is stuffed mashed potatoes, yet another lunch recipe. It offers the nutrients that keep the body and mind in good physical shape to work throughout the day. Since everything is back on the track now and children are back to their school, so they need all these nutrients.
Therefore, today we are here to suggest a recipe that will help you out to keep your toddler athletic and energetic. It is one of the tasty dishes for kids.
Stuffed mashed potatoes, lunch for school
It has two ingredients, which every child needs. These two ingredients are also the kids’ most favorite things, that are mentioned below.
- Ground beef
- 3 large potatoes
- ½ kg lean ground beef
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt according to taste
- Pepper according to taste
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 diced tomato
- ½ cup of corn
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
How to prepare
- Take a pan, add some water, and let it boil. Then, add the peeled potatoes to it and let them boil
- Then, take another pan, add some oil formerly lean ground beef let it fry until it becomes brown.
- Later, add red bell pepper, onion, tomato, garlic, oregano, and boiled corn. Fry until they’re frequent.
- When the potatoes become fork-tender, drain them.
- Add salt and pepper to the potatoes and mash them nicely.
- After that, take two scoops of mashed potatoes in your hand and make them in a ball shape.
- Afterwards, put a layer of wrapping sheet and place it on your table.
- Then put that potato ball on it and then place another sheet on the top of the potato ball flatten it with your hand accurately.
- Later, add your cooked lean ground beef mixture into its center. Gather all the edges up, and shape it into a ball, and set aside.
- Take another bowl, add three eggs and flour, and beat them.
- Then dip your balls into the egg mixture.
- Fry it in the oil, roll them for few minutes till they are golden brown.
- Now, your stuffed smash potatoes are ready.