Your lunch box idea must have something energizing, at the same time something exciting. kids get bored when they get the same boring meal day after day. Therefore, we are here to help the mothers, since if the toddler is sad or unhappy, it makes the mother sad as well.
Chicken cheese dinner rolls for lunch box ideas
It is an energizing dish and delicious simultaneously, we bet your kid would love to eat. It has vegetables, chicken, and flour and all of these are healthy food. Thus, it is a perfect dish for your kid. Finally the name of today’s lunch idea dish is Chicken cheese dinner rolls
- 250g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 & ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- Black Pepper
- Red chili flakes
- Turmeric powder
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast
- Sesame seeds
- Firstly, take a bowl, add flour, dry yeast, sugar, ½ cup warm milk, one teaspoon egg for glazing, butter, and salt.
- Stir all the ingredients well until it becomes smooth. Then, cover it and set aside for sixty to ninety minutes.
- For preparing the filling, take a pan and add two tablespoon oil, let it heat.
- Then add onion, carrot, and green onion fry it for some time.
- Next, add salt, pepper, red chilli flakes, parsley, and turmeric powder to taste mix nicely.
- After some time, add chicken and let it cook.
- Now, add one teaspoon flour and one cup of milk. Allow it to cook until milk dry.
- Afterwards, remove the pan from the stove and let the cooked mixture cool.
- Then, take the flour mixture, knead that mixture, and divide the dough into ten pieces.
- Shape each piece in a ball shape. At this point flatten the dough into an oval.
- After that, add one tablespoon of the filling at the edge of the flattened sheet. Then add cheese and roll it into a roll shape.
- Place the rolls in the baking pan and cover for thirty minutes in a warm place.
- Then, use one tablespoon of an egg for glazing. Finally, sprinkle sesame on the top of the rolls
- Bake it for twenty minutes at 160C, or twenty-five to thirty minutes at 180C.
- Now your kids’ lunch is ready.